What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored in the access device via the browser, retaining only information about preferences, but do not contain any personal data. Cookies may be installed by the server of the website visited or by a partner with which this website collaborates.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies are used to determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites. They allow for faster and more efficient browsing by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored at the browser level in access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you revisit one of the websites (Art2Trading.com and Learning2Trading.com). They are generally used to tailor navigation to the user’s interests in order to provide personalized service.
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until you leave the website. The information obtained from these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns and allow us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These allow navigation on the website and use of the applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the necessary services cannot be provided.
- Analytics – collect information about the browsing experience of users on the website, in an anonymous way, although sometimes they also allow a user to be identified, uniquely and unequivocally to obtain information about the user’s interests in the services offered by the website.
- Advertising – permanently active, but for a limited period of time, in order to collect information about your internet browsing habits so that the advertising you see matches your needs and interests.
- Third-party – allow the site to remember browsing preferences, language and region, and collect information from users to tailor ads to their interests.
- Performance – are used to understand and analyze key website performance indices, which help provide a better user experience for visitors.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.||11 months||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.||11 months||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||11 months||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.||11 months||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.||11 months||Necessary|
|elementor||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.||never||Necessary|
|JSESSIONID||The JSESSIONID cookie is used by New Relic to store a session identifier so that New Relic can monitor session counts for an application.||session||Necessary|
|__cf_bm||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.||30 minutes||Functional|
|messagesUtk||HubSpot sets this cookie to recognize visitors who chat via the chatflows tool.||1 year 24 days||Functional|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high-traffic sites.||1 minute||Performance|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day||Analytics|
|tk_lr||The tk_lr is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyzes referrer behaviour for Jetpack.||1 year||Analytics|
|tk_or||The tk_or is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyzes referrer behaviour for Jetpack.||4 years||Analytics|
|tk_r3d||JetPack installs this cookie to collect internal metrics for user activity and in turn improve user experience.||3 days||Analytics|
|oc_sessionPassphrase||No description available.||session||Others|
How to manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies and notify the user when a cookie is received by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser.
However, it should be noted that by disabling cookies, you may prevent the correct functioning of some web services, which may partially or totally affect navigation on the website.
How long do Cookies last?
The cookies used on our websites have a maximum duration of 24 months.
How can I control the cookies preferences?
Different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
To find more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit: